Here is the Constitution of Hare Krishna Food for Life outlining our goals and objectives . If anyone wants a copy of the full trust deed please contact me here and I will be email it to you .
CONSTITUTION OF HARE KRISHNA FOOD FOR LIFE NORTHLAND CHARITABLE TRUST
- The name of the project shall be HARE KRISHNA FOOD FOR LIFE NORTHLAND CHARITABLE TRUST herein known as the Northland branch of the “Hare Krishna Food For Life Global”organization.
- The Trust has been established for the following objects within New Zealand. Such objects shall be for the purpose of providing predominantly charitable, but also spiritual, health, educational and social services for the benefit of the community within New Zealand.
- To co-ordinate, conduct and promote efforts as are necessary (in the discretion of the trustees) for the provision of food, clothing and temporary shelter to persons in need.
- To provide assistance and promote education in the areas of health, nutrition and basic living skills.
- To seek and help obtain resources to encourage any person needing help to promote their welfare.
- To obtain the means that would enable achieving the projects and objectives through the services, programmes and activities provided by the Trust.
- To provide education, support and advice for people who are seriously in need through social, cultural, and economic problems.
- To liaise with any Organization, Body or Agency in New Zealand on issues relevant and beneficial to people in need as well as in relation to the Trust's projects.
- To advocate for people in times of crisis.
- To support and advise the disadvantaged as to food, health, shelter and clothing and other basic living needs and skills of people who are disadvantaged from lack of support, resources and/or the ability to maintain themselves.
- To do all such other matters and services as are necessary, incidental or conducive to attainment of aforementioned objects.
- To be obligated to carry out whatever else is legally necessary for the growth and promotion of the Trust.
- To ensure that ongoing funding is provided in order to achieve the above objects including to seek, accept and receive donations, subsidies, grants, endowments, gifts, legacies, loans and bequests either in money or in kind or partly in money and partly in kind for all or any of the purposes and objects of the Trust and to carry out any specified trust or purposes and attaching to or relating to the same